Search This Blog

Popular books

BookBox: embed book widget, share book list

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Cinder Reviewed by Maddie Flavell

Cinder is a brilliantly written book. It is written in the third person which I don't usually enjoy but, while reading this, half the time I didn't even notice it was in the third person because I was too engrossed in the book.
Cinder is a futuristic adaption of the fairy tale Cinderella but has a less passive approach to the main character. In the adaption Cinder is a cyborg mechanic who is evil but cool.
The book follows the plot of Cinderella but is more exciting and hard to put down.
I think Marissa Meyer did an amazing job writing this and I enjoyed her writing style.
The only downside are there some areas that are a bit slow but once you get into it, it is a really great book.

No comments: